Mom and Dad

Mom and Dad
Love Eternal
Families Are Forever

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Where to go from here?


I have this started, I have told a little of the story, so where to I go from here? I will just put down on the page whatever comes to my mind. We just got a new photo editing program. It is pretty cool. I tried it on some old photos. It makes me remember mom more.This past Sunday was Mothers Day, it was a little tough, but i made it through. I thought about most of the day. Sunnie was a great support and made sure I made it through. I had many a great friends check on me too. There will be many more mothers days to come, it will be tough still, but I know mom is watching over us all now. I see her in all the good around. The flowers, the trees, the water, the sunshine, I know she is is all around. Mom, if you are listening or reading this, know that I love you and so do the rest of us. The kids are all doing well, Sunnie is tired, but she takes such good care of us. Stay close, take care of Deane, and know that we love and miss you.....

TB

1 comment: